Monday, November 11, 2013

Call for DNA Testing: OLaughlin OLoughlin Laughlin Loughlin

My DNA project is open to all Irish Families
and we have over 730 tested to date.  (familytreedna is the testing company)

This is a special call out to all O'Loughlin families,
no matter how you spell the name, (with or without
the 'O' before the name.).

As an O'Laughlin and O'Loughlin descendent, my
test results will be coming back shortly, and it is
the perfect time to compare notes with other family
members. We should be able to sort things out...

In this video I swab my cheek to show how it's done
Here is my DNA web page, to find out more, at the Irish Roots Cafe:


Here is the 'Irish Families' project page at Familytreedna to order a test kit



Thank You,
Mike O'Laughlin
Descendant of the O'Laughlins and OLoughlins
of County Clare, Ireland, Iowa and Missouri in the U.S.


P.S. be sure to join the 'Irish Families' project at Familytreedna when you
order your test kit.

No comments: